Kristina Steinmetz is a Vancouver based award-winning Interior Designer, Project Manager and Content Creator from Germany.
During her studies Kristina was awarded the Detail scholarship and named as one of the best newcomer architects in Germany. She was also invited to the world’s largest furniture fair in Milan to show her furniture and lighting collection.
Right after graduating in architecture in 2009, Kristina founded her own design company. She moved to Canada in 2016.
Kristina has more than 10 years of professional experience as in Design & Construction for hospitality, multi-family, commercial as well as educational interior design projects.
She is also very passionate about restaurant design and gained extensive franchise experience.
As an entrepreneur and speaker Kristina helps people grow their own successful business by hosting startup seminars in Berlin.
Kristina worked as an Interior Designer in front of the camera for Geman TV shows. Her projects have been featured in Architectural Digest, dwell, Domino, Apartment Therapy, House Beautiful and Country Living.
The most important thing about Kristina: She loves her profession and creating spaces that tell a story. And she loves to inspire the people around her to achieve the best results.
- Best of houzz Design, 2017
- Best of houzz Design, 2016
- Best of houzz Design, 2015
- 1st prize, machalke creative contest, 2013
- 1st prize Avandeo Award Kids Design, 03-2011
- 2nd prize, Avandeo Award Kids Design, 03-2011
- 2nd prize Avandeo Award Wood Works, 01-2011
- Passagen Interior Design Week, 01-2010
- DETAIL scholarship 2009-2010
- Top 20, first phase start2grow, 2009
- 1st prize & realisation, Competition, Villa Taunus, Germany, 2008
- 2nd prize Competition children`s village in Mombasa, Kenia, 2008
- 1st prize & realisation, Competition comprehensive school Niederwalgern, Germany, 2007
- Invitation and participation Salone Satellite, Milan Furniture Fair, Italy, 2006